Since opening in 2001 "The Beach House" has played host to many people from across the world and celebrated a traditional Chistmas Lunch each year.
Great WA seafood, local turkey and ham, heaps of great produce from the farms of the Shapland and Marshall Families and other great local farmers from the Albany Farmer's Market, and wines from Wignalls Wines and other local wineries.
This year's menu is a great selection of a traditional Christmas with a dash of the Australian summer!
Guests staying with us over Christmas Eve and Christmas night have first preference to limited tables for our Christmas lunch. Accommodation is still available for Christmas 2017 at this stage so guarantee your lunch booking by booking our "Very Beach House Christmas" Package which includes:
- Your choice of available accommodation for a minimum of two nights over Christmas. (Please note generally no arrivals or departures on 25 December - please call to discuss if you need to arrive on Christmas Day)
- Festive bubbles on arrival
- Our famous restaurant style gourmet breakfast each morning
- Afternoon tea and evening port and chocolates each day of your stay
- A wonderful Christmas afternoon enjoying Beach House traditional Australian Christmas lunch on Christmas day including seafood buffet entrée, magnificent free range local turkey and ham with broad range of accompaniments for main course, and Janet's traditional Christmas Pudding along with Wignall's wines, beer and soft drinks throughout the festive afternoon.
- As always special dietary requirements are all individually catered for at The Beach House at Bayside
Click here to book the last rooms on the "Very Beach House Christmas Package" for 2017.
We are currently taking waitlist names for lunch only bookings should any house guests not require their table. Touch base to discuss with Sally or Craig on 08 9844 8844.
New Year's Eve
Unfortunately we are already fully booked for accommodation for 31 December 2017. A rustic seven course tasting menu with local beers, wine and soft drinks will be enjoyed our in house guests this year.
We plan to repeat our popular long table New Years Eve Dinner next year (31 December 2018) so please book your accommodation early to confirm your dinner booking.