Christmas Celebration Lunch
Since opening in 2001 "The Beach House" has played host to many people from across the world and celebrated a traditional Chistmas Lunch each year.
Great WA seafood, local turkey and ham heaps of great produce from the farms of the Shapland's and Marshalls and other great local farmers from the Albany Farmer's Market and wines from Wignalls Wines and other local wineries.
This year's menu is a great selection of a traditional Christmas with a dash of the Australian summer!
to see this year's Christmas Lunch menu.
Accommodation is still available at this stage so guarantee your lunch booking by booking our Beach House Christmas Package which includes:
- Your choice of available accommodation on Christmas Eve and Christmas Night or (Christmas night and Boxing Day night)
- Festive bubbles on arrival
- Our famous restaurant style gourmet breakfast each morning
- Afternoon tea and evening port and chocolates each day of your stay
- A wonderful Christmas afternoon enjoying Beach House traditional Christmas lunch on Christmas day including seafood buffet entrée, magnificent free range local turkey and ham with broad accompaniments for main house, and Janet's traditional Christmas Pudding along with Wignall's wines, beer and soft drinks throughout the festive afternoon.
Some very limited spaces are available for non-house guests for Christmas 2013 but the best way to guarantee your table is by booking accommodation with us - just give us a call on 08 9844 8844.