Christmas Celebration Lunch
Since opening in 2001 "The Beach House" has played host to many people from across the world and celebrated a traditional Chistmas Lunch each year.
Great WA seafood, local turkey and ham heaps of great produce from the farms of the Shapland and Marshall Families and other great local farmers from the Albany Farmer's Market and wines from Wignalls Wines and other local wineries.
This year's menu is a great selection of a traditional Christmas with a dash of the Australian summer!
Guests staying with us over Christmas Eve and Christmas night have first preference to limited tables for our Christmas lunch. Accommodation is still available for Christmas 2015 at this stage so guarantee your lunch booking by booking our Beach House Christmas Package which includes:
- Your choice of available accommodation on Christmas Eve and Christmas Night or (Christmas night and Boxing Day night)
- Festive bubbles on arrival
- Our famous restaurant style gourmet breakfast each morning
- Afternoon tea and evening port and chocolates each day of your stay
- A wonderful Christmas afternoon enjoying Beach House traditional Australian Christmas lunch on Christmas day including seafood buffet entrée, magnificent free range local turkey and ham with broad range of accompaniments for main course, and Janet's traditional Christmas Pudding along with Wignall's wines, beer and soft drinks throughout the festive afternoon.
- As always special dietary requirements are all individually catered for at The Beach House at Bayside
Some very limited spaces are available for non-house guests for Christmas 2015 but the best way to guarantee your table is by booking accommodation with us - just give us a call on 08 9844 8844.
New Year's Eve
Unfortunately we are already fully booked for 31 December 2015. We plan to repeat our popular long table New Years Eve Dinner next year so please keep in touch!