The Beach House Experience
During the summer months our Mediterranean-style courtyard with dramatic roman columns will beckon you into the sunshine with a good book or great company.
Winter promises a glass of local wine by the roaring log fire in the guest lounge and cosy evenings to remember.
The Beach House at Bayside is architect designed and purpose built to cater for the discerning traveller and offers privacy and comfort in luxurious surrounds. Furnished with a European influence and featuring contemporary works by local and overseas artists.
Choose rooms in the main property located at 33 Barry Court for proximity to reception and shared lounge and dining areas, or the Villa Suites (located at 37 Barry Court) for a little more privacy but just a short walk from reception.
Your hosts are always available to assist in any way, and your room is fully equipped with telephone (including complimentary national and local calls) and complimentary wi-fi so you'll always feel connected.
We invite you to immerse yourself in a relaxing ambiance, where gracious service and comfort is our commitment to you.
The experience here offers all the individual room comforts of a larger hotel along with the personalised service and intimacy of a European style boutique hotel or bed and breakfast.
- Front Desk service from 8am to 8pm daily with 24 hours on site Duty Managers
- Fabulous breakfast of local and home cooked produce - extensive Continental buffet and a la carte hot breakfast to your order
- Complimentary airport transfers (light supper from room service menu available on arrival)
- Daily home baked afternoon tea
- Complimentary evening port from Wignalls Wines
- Meal of the day available on short notice every day - delivered to your room or served in Dining Room
- More extensive meals available by prior arrangement
- Picnic hampers by arrangement
- Guest library - books, magazines, DVDs, board games
- Laundry & dry cleaning service
- Tour & golf bookings
- Bicycles and helmets available for guests
- Liquor licence - we are licensed for the convenience of our guests and their friends
- Accredited Tourism Business
- Star Ratings Australia 5-star rated hosted accommodation
Our best Hotel after 5 weeks in Australia.
Andrea and Fekix; Vienna
Fantastic accommodation, fantastic hosts, fantastic location. Nothing was too much trouble and the breakfasts were also fantastic (also the muffins)!
Bren and Cathy; Surrey UK
Hotels Albany | Bed and Breakfast Albany | Accommodation Albany.