Exclusive Use - Group Accommodation - Winter 2018 Special
Take the opportunity to stay at a Qantas Australian Tourism Award Winning Boutique B&B Hotel in Albany in 2018 with this very special Exclusive Use Group Package?
Celebrating a reunion, special birthday or small wedding?
Have a golf group, book club, or wine club seeking a great getaway weekend?
Like an Albany local to make all your group activity arrangements including catering, golf, wine tours, restaurant bookings ... ?
Take the full property for two nights between 1 May 2018 and 31 August 2018 and pay just $2 200 per night (normally $3 500 per night) for up to 22 people including bountiful continental buffet and cafe style cooked breakfast and afternoon tea each day.
The Beach House at Bayside offers Qantas Australian Tourism Award winning accommodation in ten private hotel style rooms, charming guest lounge with wood fire, and sunny dining room to share group meals, drinks and conversation!
Your hosts Sally & Craig are on hand to cater to all your needs and will be pleased to coordinate all your group's additional weekend activities for you with a great range of Amazing South Coast experiences, venues and suppliers - *think yachting, wineries, golf, cooking classes, beauty treatments, private dinners (from home cooked to Gold Plate winning chefs), tours, picnics, hikes ... all based on your budget and areas of interest.*
You just get your group of mates or family together and we organise the rest.
All for as little as $100 per person per night. (Based on minimum two night stay within the promotional booking period) (1 May 2018 - 31 August 2018).
(*activities additional and subject to availablity and pricing of your chosen suppliers).
Prepayment terms and conditions apply.
Spoil yourselves with a wonderful relaxed Christmas (with all the trimmings) in Albany.
Since opening in 2001 "The Beach House" has played host to many people from across the world and celebrated a traditional Chistmas Lunch each year.
Great WA seafood, local turkey and ham, heaps of great produce from the farms of the Shapland and Marshall Families and other great local farmers from the Albany Farmer's Market, and wines from Wignalls Wines and other local wineries.
This year's menu is a great selection of a traditional Christmas with a dash of the Australian summer!
Guests staying with us over Christmas Eve and Christmas night have first preference to limited tables for our Christmas lunch. Accommodation is still available for Christmas 2017 at this stage so guarantee your lunch booking by booking our "Very Beach House Christmas" Package which includes:
- Your choice of available accommodation for a minimum of two nights over Christmas Night (Please note generally no arrivals or departures apply on December 25th - please call to discuss your plans if this affects your stay. )
- Festive bubbles on arrival
- Our famous restaurant style gourmet breakfast each morning
- Afternoon tea and evening port and chocolates each day of your stay
- A wonderful Christmas afternoon enjoying Beach House traditional Australian Christmas lunch on Christmas day including seafood buffet entrée, magnificent free range local turkey and ham with broad range of accompaniments for main course, and Janet's traditional Christmas Pudding along with Wignall's wines, beer and soft drinks throughout the festive afternoon.
- As always special dietary requirements are all individually catered for at The Beach House at Bayside
BOOK NOW on the "Very Beach House Christmas Package" for 2017.
We are currently taking waitlist names for lunch only bookings should any house guests not require their table. Touch base to discuss with Sally or Craig on 08 9844 8844.
Spring Break Package
Book our Spring Package Direct for a two night stay with special value added extras!
Book our Spring Package Direct for a two night stay at special rate including local produce platter, bottle of local wine, bountiful breakfast, afetrnoon tea daily and free wi-fi! Valid for stay until 30 November 2017 subject to room availablity.